L+S Press Mid-Atlantic Chapbook Series
Guidelines for Entry
* Submitters must be practicing poets residing in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, or Pennsylvania.
* Manuscripts should be between 15 and 30 pages long.
* This should be the poet’s first published manuscript. Prior publication of individual pieces is fine; please include any acknowledgement of prior publication in the cover letter field when uploading your work to our submissions manager.
* Simultaneous submissions will be accepted; please withdraw your manuscript immediately should it become unavailable.
* Submission period: February 1st to May 15th of each year. Poets will be notified about the status of their manuscript by August 1st. Manuscripts received outside of the submission period will not be considered.
* The selected author will receive 5 copies of his or her chapbook. L+S Press will do an initial print run of 50 copies, which will be sent to magazines, bookstores, and other venues for review. Additional copies will be printed as needed.
* Submit your manuscript via our Submittable page. Do not email submissions directly to the editors.