L+S Press Mid-Atlantic Chapbook Series
Guidelines for Entry
* Chapbook contest entrants must be practicing poets residing in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, or Pennsylvania.
* Manuscripts should be between 20 and 30 pages long.
* This should be the poet’s first published manuscript. Prior publication of individual pieces is fine; please include any acknowledgement of prior publication in the cover letter field when uploading your work through our Submittable page.
* Simultaneous submissions will be accepted; please withdraw your manuscript immediately should it become unavailable.
* Submission period: May through August of each year. Poets will be notified about the status of their manuscript by September 15th. Manuscripts received outside of the submission period will not be considered.
* The selected author will receive 5 copies of their chapbook. L+S Press will do an initial print run of 50 copies. Additional copies will be printed as needed.
* Submit your manuscript via our Submittable page. Do not email submissions directly to the editors.